- 24259 State Highway B, Westboro, MO 64498
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1778 Sqft
- Don't miss this opportunity for a country home with all the major remodeling completed between 2012-2019 including vinyl siding, roof, water lines, windows, sewer laterals, garage addition, new well, HVAC, Counter tops as replaced vinyl flooring and carpets. This home is move in ready and will make a great home with hard surface road access. Call today to see. This home is in the Tarkio school district which offers computers and laptops for all students, for the active youth combined with Fairfax as the Est Atchiso ...
- 510 N 4th St, Tarkio, MO 64491
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1104 Sqft
- Move in ready 3 bedroom home is a great opportunity. The home offers hardwood floors, neutral paint, Full bath with Laundry hookups on the main level as well as kitchen with area for table. The full basement has a second washer dryer hookup as well as a bathroom, storage room, and workshop that could be made into a family area. Another benefit is the garage space. This home offers a one car attached garage, oversized detached 1 car garage and a large carport for multiple cars or storage. See this home today it's a ...
- 605 Spruce St, Tarkio, MO 64491
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 960 Sqft
- Great opportunity for those who love the outdoors but want the convenience of being in town. This home offers a spacious kitchen, living room, dining area with french doors leading to the backyard oasis. Featuring a large enclosed area with privacy fence, above ground pool, patio area, fire pit as well as a large open lot with plenty of room for the family flag football game or a great game of tag. The full basement includes an oversized family room as well as an additional room which could be a guest area or offic ...
- 207 S Water St, Rock Port, MO 64482
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 816 Sqft
- Remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath home, with country kitchen and spacious living room, offers 1 car attached garage, oversized lot, conveniently located close to downtown area. New Vinyl siding and roof in 2015. New furnace 2017. Vinyl replacement windows. This like new home is move in ready. Must see to appreciate. great investment for an owner occupant or investment property.
- 1204 Maple St, Tarkio, MO 64491
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1560 Sqft
- Spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath home has much to offer. Don't let the outside fool you this home is much bigger than it appears from the outside. Features a Large living room, formal dining room, and country kitchen that's loaded with storage space. In addition there is a finished room in the attic great for a guest room, the laundry is in the basement but has a large family room. Two car oversized garage is an added bonus. This home is conveniently located between to the Tarkio Athletic Center and Golf course
- 505 E Main St, Westboro, MO 64498
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2442 Sqft
- Do you love the charm and character of older two story homes, with the added benefit of living in small towns? If so look no further, this is the home for you. With 4 or 5 bedrooms depending on personal preference and a full bath on each level there is plenty of space for the growing family. Step into a retro kitchen with formal dining and spacious living space. The basement was replaced in 1962 and offers potential finished space for a rec room, In 2008 the windows and roof was replaced. Each level offers it's own ...
- 413 Rainbow Dr, Rock Port, MO 64482
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1894 Sqft
- This quaint 1 1/2 story home offers a country atmosphere yet is on the edge of town. Acreages like this don't come along often. Mature trees add a sense of privacy. A detached 2 car garage provides plenty of storage space. The home itself features a wood burning stove in the office, eat in kitchen, large living room which can have formal dining area on one end. two main level bedrooms offer cedar closet with Jack and Jill bathroom, Enclosed front porch with book shelves. Second story offers a large family room or r ...
- 21290 US Highway 59, Tarkio, MO 64491
- owner will consider dividing property between grain bins and metal buildings. US HWY 59 frontage near intersection of US Hwy 59 & US Hwy 138 just 8 miles from Interstate 29 in Atchison County with great location outside of primary flood zone offers a 50 x 80 shop with an a 30 x 50 heated/cooled work area that includes private office with full bathroom. In addition there is a 42 x 72 building with multiple use options. This building has 3 phase compressor and seed cleaning equipment which could be used or removed fo ...