- For Sale Pending
21290 US Highway 59 Tarkio, MO 64491 Get directions$300,000
- MLS# 20155711
- Listed 1 Year 5 Months 4 Days Ago
owner will consider dividing property between grain bins and metal buildings. US HWY 59 frontage near intersection of US Hwy 59 & US Hwy 138 just 8 miles from Interstate 29 in Atchison County with great location outside of primary flood zone offers a 50 x 80 shop with an a 30 x 50 heated/cooled work area that includes private office with full bathroom. In addition there is a 42 x 72 building with multiple use options. This building has 3 phase compressor and seed cleaning equipment which could be used or removed for renovated workshop/storage area. Three newer bins offer 90, 000 bushel of grain storage. 5 older small style bins are also available. Optional additional 6.5+/- adjoining acres could possibly be included for $5800/acre. This property has multiple possibilities for business as well as a farm operation base with grain and equipment storage.
- Lot Dimensions Source: Acres
- Lot Size Acres: 5.79
- Lot Size Dimensions: Irregular shape. See map from listing agent.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: Highway
- Road Surface Type: Hard Surface
- Lot Size Square Feet: 252212
- Existing Lease Type: Net
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Pending
- County: Atchison
- Directions: South of Tarkio, MO approximately 1 1/2 miles on Hwy 59 or North of Fairfax approximately 5 Miles. Property is on the East side of the highway.
- Source Property Type: Land
- Area: Out of Area
- Source Neighborhood: Out of Area
- Parcel Number: 10-15-08-27-00-000-000600
- Property Location: Agricultural, Commercial
- Zoning: Agricultural, Commercial,
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Other Buildings: Grain Bins, Machine Shed, Storage Shed
|8||Tarkio Elementary School||PK-6||1.3 mi|
|4||Tarkio High School||7-12||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 21290 US Highway 59
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.